Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Celtics-Sixers Headed to Game 7


Ryan Hollins sucks.  Brandon Bass is an upgrade from Big Baby Glen Davis, but won't be scoring 27 points again in the playoffs.

I'll be the first one to tell you, I don't know much about the NBA.  I went to my first Celtics game in January, and watched them pull one out against the Pacers, and have followed them a little bit closer this postseason once the Bruins got knocked out in the first round.  But they need to play a lot more disciplined style in order to move on.

But, Game 7 is at the Garden, where the C's dominated in Game 5.  After the Pacers' performance in their Game 5, the Heat should easily move on, and if the Celtics should meet them in the Eastern Finals, I got my money on the Celtics.

No comments:

Post a Comment