Sunday, May 27, 2012

Everybody in Stank Butt Jeans

 

This video is nonsense.

Here's a rundown of the first 30 seconds.  In a crazy Hellraiser spacestation, a beat sounding like a mad scientist at a keyboard lays in and Method Man explodes out of a metal egg. One rap-video girl loses all of her shit in the rafters. Meth waddles around, spitting all over his verse.  Then it gets weird.

I miss this era of hip-hop.  Fun, campy, yet heavy at the same time. Nowadays Drake's got feelings, Lil Wayne has too much access to cough syrup and nobody knows who Kendrick Lamar is. Also where has the term 'stank butt' been?  From now on, everything I do is going to be stank butt.  See me on Memorial Day, I'm eating stank butt burgers. Going to work on Tuesday, I'll be riding the stank butt bus. Can't get enough.
Stank Butt

No comments:

Post a Comment