Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Bob Harper, Coach From 'The Biggest Loser,' Is Gay?


This one honestly caught me off guard. Didn't see it coming at all. Good for Bob Harper. I like Bob even more than Jillian Michaels. Once, I actually picked up Bob and Jillian at the airport when I was doing my college internship, so we're like best buds. Surprised he didn't shoot me a text first. We brought him to his hotel and when I woke up in the morning I mean dropped him off, he thanked me for the ride and gave me $20 for my time.

I don't really understand why it's a headline still when people come out. Who cares? Bob Harper is gay, I like cheese cake, and Prince Fielder is fat. Whoop Dee Doo!

If Prince Fielder, Cheese Cake and Bob Harper were all part of one story on the other hand... Now that's something I would want to read about.

No comments:

Post a Comment