Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Official 'Thanksgiving Food' Top 5


5. Cranberry Sauce : What the fuck is it? It's only eaten once a year. I'll dabble...


4. Turkey : Cue the outrage! Turkey is not that good. Needs to be smothered in gravy to enjoy it. I am on      #TeamDarkMeat, though (no homo)


3. Mashed Potatoes: Mashed is my thing but I don't care how you like your potatoes. Potatoes are awesome and a Thanksgiving staple.



2. Pumpkin Pie: Delicious. Not my favorite type of pie, and pie is not my favorite type of dessert. But I'll be damned if I don't make an entire pumpkin pie and a half gallon disappear on Thursday.


1. Stuffing: Stuffing is the best part of Thanksgiving. So damn good. I have no clue what the hell it is but I    want more. And left over stuffing... My god.... So ladies, if any of you are in need of a good stuffing... I'm your man.

P.S. - Snack time for the big guy...



No comments:

Post a Comment