Thursday, February 21, 2013

Vladamir Tarasenko Gets His Clock Cleaned



Shame on me for thinking that this shortened hockey season would provide some respite for my 'fantasy curse.'

My number four pick Scott Hartnell went down with a foot injury, number six Tobias Enstrom took a hit from Pascal Dupuis and will be out for a few more weeks.  Number 12 Joni Pitkanen has missed a few games as has number 13 Brendan Smith.  The flu has made its way around my team, already causing Dan Boyle, Nathan Horton, Jonathan Toews and Ondrej Pavelec.

I've made a bunch of moves to combat the time missed by these players, and one of those moves was Vladimir Tarasenko, who is second among rookies with 12 points this season.  In the Blues-Avalanche game last night, Tarasenko got absolutely knocked out by Avs defender Mark Olver  The video above is pretty rough when they get to showing different angles.  Here's to hoping no more time will be missed by another one of my players...

No comments:

Post a Comment