Monday, April 23, 2012

Ron Artest Sucks

“During that play, I just dunked on Durant and Ibaka. I got real emotional, real excited. It's unfortunate that James had to get hit with an unintentional elbow. I hope he's okay. The Thunder, they're playing for a championship this year. I really hope he's okay and I apologize to the Thunder and to James Harden. It was such a great game. It was unfortunate so much emotion was going on at that time. That's it for today.” -- Metta World Peace

Did World Peace decide he's going to limit his celebrations to only Jon 'Bones' Jones impressions? First of all, I get just as pumped up as anybody for a big play, but never have a thrown my elbow backwards in celebration. Go ahead and try that for yourself, how awkward does it feel? He should be suspended for the rest of the season and the entire playoffs, no question. I don't care if he dunked over Shaq, Wilt Chamberlain and Dikembe Mutombo, no one throws an elbow like that by accident.  If Raffi Torres earned a 25-game suspension, World Peace's elbow is right on par.

For my closing argument, I give you Dan HL, making his second blog post in a row...

No comments:

Post a Comment