Sunday, April 22, 2012

We're Back...

                                                         Photo: legendsrevealed.com

It's been almost a year since my last blog, which is a problem in and of itself...  But the bigger problem is why I had to start this blog.

I have a thesis paper due in just over 24 hours, and I have to report to Fenway Park at 6:05 p.m. where hopefully I'll avoid the 5th Boston Massacre.  The 4th is the reason I'm back to blogging.

Last night the Sox carried a nine run lead into the sixth inning.  They held an eight run lead going into the seventh.  That's as much as I'll say.

This blog will be much of the same from The 7 Day Weekend -- little bit of baseball, little bit of hockey, little bit of Boston.  Anything you want to hear, see or read, it'll be here.  Thanks for reading guys.  And I apologize in advance for how many times I'll be using that picture of Bobby Valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment