Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gobble Gobble Gobble Turkey From Jive Turkey Gobblers


Don't question 49ers quarterback Alex Smith's confidence in front of head coach Jim Harbaugh.

Following a 24-3 win over the Cardinals, Harbaugh was asked at a news conference if he thought Smith's confidence was restored.  Harbaugh didn't think that his quarterback's mindset has changed at all the past few weeks.  I think.

"I don't think there was ever a question there.  I think it was a lot of gobble, gobble turkey," Harbaugh said.

Confused as to what Harbaugh meant?  So were the reporters.  "What is gobble, gobble turkey?" one reporter blurted out.

"Just gobble, gobble gobble turkey from jive turkey gobblers, ya know?"

Duh, of course we do.  This guy...

"I think that paints a pretty good picture of it," he said, through a smile.  "He's a very confident guy."

If you think I'm making this up, then follow this link over to NFL.com to see the video of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment