Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Being Fastest Man Alive Could Be Worth Unlimited McNuggets


Usain Bolt is undoubtedly the fastest man alive.  But is Shutl the fastest internet delivery service alive?  They seem to think so.

Shutl.co.uk holds the world record for "fastest ecommerce delivery" which took less than 15 minutes.  Usain Bolt holds the 100-meter world record of 9.58 seconds.  If Bolt agrees to team up with Shutl and break their world record delivery, they will give him one percent of the company, as well as all the chicken McNuggets he can handle.

Before the 2008 Beijing Games, Bolt mentioned that one of his training secrets was eating chicken nuggets.  "My masseuse brought me the nuggets. I went straight to the track and then my masseuse brought me more nuggets. I just ate two though because my coach said I should not eat so many nuggets."

Sounds like a pretty good offer to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment