Thursday, October 18, 2012

WBNA Coach Loses Her Marbles



Head coach of the Minnesota Lynx Cheryl Reeve was T'd up Wednesday night during Game 2 of the WNBA Finals on a bogus missed foul call.  When I saw "throws jacket," I expected the jacket to go flying across the court like a chair from the hands of Bobby Knight.

Disappointed as I was, this is still a good watch mostly because of what's happening off the court.  Check out the people sitting in the first fews rows.  They're expressions are absolutely priceless.  They have never seen someone get so angry in a WNBA game, and to be honest, neither have I.  Teams don't get to the Finals by sitting down and taking it.  Good for Coach Reeve.  I just wish the jacket toss was at a ref, not at that weird Sisqo lady in pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment