Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Please Trade Kevin Youkilis

Youk's hat must be a little too tight if he doesn't think there are some boo's mixed in with the "Yooouuuk" cheer whenever his name is called.

Kevin Youkilis has been severely under-performing this season, with just a .219 average after already missing a good number of games with his trademark injuries.  He has an absolutely poor attitude, and the Sox already have Will Middlebrooks with Nick Punto on the bench.  Having Youkilis is just unnecessary.

"If I get traded, I get traded.  Nothing you can do.  I wouldn't be the first of the last person here in this room to be traded," Youkilis said.  "Am I happy here this year?  I mean, did it start out well this year?  It hasn't been fun.  So what are you going to do?  You've got a game, you've got teammates, you've got to play.  That's all you can do."

Great attitude, Youk.  Why would you even ask the rhetorical question of "am I happy?"  Do you realize you're playing baseball to earn a living?  Give me your job then, you douche.  It didn't start out well because you're terrible.  You talk trash about your teammates, complain about every little thing the umpires do, and do that weird top step pre-on-deck thing.  Make it stop and go away.
If I get traded, I get traded. Nothing you can do," Youkilis told the Boston Herald before Tuesday's game against the Marlins. "I wouldn't be the first or the last person here in this room to be traded...Am I happy here this year? I mean, did it start out well this year? It hasn't been fun. So what are you going to do? You've got a game, you've got your teammates, you've got to play. That's all you can do."

Read more at: http://www.nesn.com/2012/06/kevin-youkilis-responds-to-trade-speculation-says-if-i-get-traded-i-get-traded.html

No comments:

Post a Comment