Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Woman Confuses The Hulk With Phillie Phanatic, Claims She Nearly Died
Pierce, a Phillies fan, was apparently maliciously assaulted by the world's strongest mascot, when her lounge chair that she was sitting in was lifted up and thrown in the pool. The pool was filled, and her chair landed in the shallow end. But from the lawsuit, I guess the pool was actually filled with acid and had electrical currents pumping through it.
Pierce suffered "severe and permanent injuries to her head, neck, back, body, arms and legs, bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves and tissues."
I'm sorry...What?!? First of all, you're just figuring this out two years later, lady? How could getting thrown in a pool do even two of those things? I could see if your cell phone was in your pocket and you were pissed off and wanted to sue, but other than that, get real. He's just a mascot, he didn't raise you over his head and snap you in half. The