Friday, September 7, 2012

Hey Mom! I'm Done With My Segment!!!



Everyone knows that commercials don't get much better than Sportscenter commercials.  Here's some more proof if you still weren't convinced.  Oh, and you're favorite Sportscenter commercial?  Well, that just became your second favorite.

For as long as I've been watching John Clayton cover the NFL on Sportscenter, I have always thought he was just a floating head with a suit dangling down on a hanger below his neck.  But then I saw this commercial, and it changed everything I have ever thought I knew about Clayton.

This commercial has what it takes to replace people yelling, "Ma! The meatloaf!" That's how good it really is.

1 comment:

  1. This is the stuff legends are made of. I have to give my best ESPN commercial award to Scrabble with Shaq for utter quotability.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=qZB-e3Hqaeg&NR=1

    ReplyDelete